Saturday, June 6, 2015

Love Your Body T-Shirts and more exciting news!

What have I been up to lately? Glad you asked!

Love Your Body

New in my online store, you can do something that feels good for you and helps make the Love Your Body Summit a reality! I have designed T-shirts and prints to raise money for the event. Spread the Body Love with yours:









I will be expanding the collection soon, so if you have anything you would like to see, let me know!

In the meantime, follow this link to get free shipping on your order!

The planning for the summit is coming together so beautifully, I could not be more exciting about the amazing day of speakers and workshops we are going to have on February 6th. Make sure you stop by and LIKE our Facebook page so you get updates as planning continues.

Sonicjoy

In other news, I am super excited to be playing a reunion show with my band Sonicjoy this summer at the Diversity Music Festival this July. I left Sonicjoy in 2006 and when Sam asked if I would like to do this show I was over the moon! I have missed singing these songs so much, and getting to make music with my best friends on beautiful Texada Island is going to be magical.

Trigger Points Anthology

Dawn and I are now reviewing our submissions of essays from survivor parents. I can't tell you how incredibly powerful these stories are. Parenting as an abuse survivor is so challenging on so many levels, and I think all these amazing parents deserve medals for doing the hard work to break the cycle of abuse. The Trigger Points Anthology has been a hard project to work on, and has brought up many of my own abuse triggers in the process of working on it. But the online community we have built and the support they give means that when I am triggered, I can reach out to people who really get it. And that is at the core of the work that I do. Creating a space for us to truly see each other. Because I know that is what we all want and need.

Princess Monsters from A to Z

The Princess Monsters will be going digital this summer! I am telling you this here so that I will keep myself accountable. I have been meaning to create the e-book version of the story for more than 6 months, so it's beyond time to get on that!

So that's my crazy creative life at the moment. Oh, and one more thing. I am doing some amazing coaching with Anne Sophie Dumetz right now. Anne Sophie is just an incredibly insightful, compassionate presence who helps Ambitious Mamas find more joy and ease as they pursue their passions. If you are looking to birth some big dreams and need some support, I would highly recommend her. I feel in the 4 weeks we have been working together she has helped me break through so many blocks that have held me back. I am so pumped about all the dreams that are coming to fruition through our work together!

Wishing you big dreams and beautiful days.






No comments:

Post a Comment